|author||Bartosz Golaszewski <email@example.com>||2017-12-28 11:49:11 +0100|
|committer||Bartosz Golaszewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-01-02 17:52:17 +0100|
dt-bindings: at24: fix formatting and style
Make formatting and style consistent for the entire document. This patch doesn't change the content of the binding. Signed-off-by: Bartosz Golaszewski <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/devicetree/bindings/eeprom/at24.txt')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/eeprom/at24.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/eeprom/at24.txt
index 5ac18ce2e8cd..07a289ba831d 100644
@@ -39,23 +39,23 @@ Required properties:
"renesas,r1ex24002" - the fallback is "atmel,24c02"
- - reg : the I2C address of the EEPROM
+ - reg: The I2C address of the EEPROM.
- - pagesize : the length of the pagesize for writing. Please consult the
- manual of your device, that value varies a lot. A wrong value
- may result in data loss! If not specified, a safety value of
- '1' is used which will be very slow.
+ - pagesize: The length of the pagesize for writing. Please consult the
+ manual of your device, that value varies a lot. A wrong value
+ may result in data loss! If not specified, a safety value of
+ '1' is used which will be very slow.
- - read-only: this parameterless property disables writes to the eeprom
+ - read-only: This parameterless property disables writes to the eeprom.
- - size: total eeprom size in bytes
+ - size: Total eeprom size in bytes.
- - no-read-rollover:
- This parameterless property indicates that the multi-address
- eeprom does not automatically roll over reads to the next
- slave address. Please consult the manual of your device.
+ - no-read-rollover: This parameterless property indicates that the
+ multi-address eeprom does not automatically roll over
+ reads to the next slave address. Please consult the
+ manual of your device.
- wp-gpios: GPIO to which the write-protect pin of the chip is connected.