|author||Adam Buchbinder <email@example.com>||2012-09-19 21:48:00 -0400|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-11-19 14:31:35 +0100|
Fix misspellings of "whether" in comments.
"Whether" is misspelled in various comments across the tree; this fixes them. No code changes. Signed-off-by: Adam Buchbinder <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/platforms')
4 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_gpt.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_gpt.c
index 028470b95886..a51cb07bd663 100644
@@ -526,7 +526,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(mpc52xx_gpt_timer_period);
#define WDT_IDENTITY "mpc52xx watchdog on GPT0"
-/* wdt_is_active stores wether or not the /dev/watchdog device is opened */
+/* wdt_is_active stores whether or not the /dev/watchdog device is opened */
static unsigned long wdt_is_active;
/* wdt-capable gpt */
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/iommu.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/iommu.c
index dca213666747..e56bb651da1a 100644
@@ -728,7 +728,7 @@ static struct cbe_iommu * __init cell_iommu_alloc(struct device_node *np)
/* XXX todo: If we can have multiple windows on the same IOMMU, which
- * isn't the case today, we probably want here to check wether the
+ * isn't the case today, we probably want here to check whether the
* iommu for that node is already setup.
* However, there might be issue with getting the size right so let's
* ignore that for now. We might want to completely get rid of the
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spider-pic.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spider-pic.c
index d8b7cc8a66ca..8e299447127e 100644
@@ -148,7 +148,7 @@ static int spider_set_irq_type(struct irq_data *d, unsigned int type)
/* Configure the source. One gross hack that was there before and
* that I've kept around is the priority to the BE which I set to
- * be the same as the interrupt source number. I don't know wether
+ * be the same as the interrupt source number. I don't know whether
* that's supposed to make any kind of sense however, we'll have to
* decide that, but for now, I'm not changing the behaviour.
@@ -220,7 +220,7 @@ static void spider_irq_cascade(unsigned int irq, struct irq_desc *desc)
/* For hooking up the cascace we have a problem. Our device-tree is
* crap and we don't know on which BE iic interrupt we are hooked on at
* least not the "standard" way. We can reconstitute it based on two
- * informations though: which BE node we are connected to and wether
+ * informations though: which BE node we are connected to and whether
* we are connected to IOIF0 or IOIF1. Right now, we really only care
* about the IBM cell blade and we know that its firmware gives us an
* interrupt-map property which is pretty strange.
@@ -232,7 +232,7 @@ static unsigned int __init spider_find_cascade_and_node(struct spider_pic *pic)
int imaplen, intsize, unit;
struct device_node *iic;
- /* First, we check wether we have a real "interrupts" in the device
+ /* First, we check whether we have a real "interrupts" in the device
* tree in case the device-tree is ever fixed
struct of_irq oirq;
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pic.c
index c4e630576ff2..31036b56670e 100644
@@ -529,7 +529,7 @@ static int __init pmac_pic_probe_mpic(void)
void __init pmac_pic_init(void)
/* We configure the OF parsing based on our oldworld vs. newworld
- * platform type and wether we were booted by BootX.
+ * platform type and whether we were booted by BootX.