|author||David Mackey <email@example.com>||2012-04-17 11:30:52 -0700|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-04-30 13:28:41 +0200|
edac: Fix spelling errors.
Signed-off-by: David Mackey <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Vinson Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org> Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/edac/edac_core.h')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/edac/edac_core.h b/drivers/edac/edac_core.h
index e48ab3108ad8..841bb2d7ce61 100644
@@ -107,13 +107,13 @@ extern int edac_debug_level;
* CPU caches (L1 and L2)
* DMA engines
- * Core CPU swithces
+ * Core CPU switches
* Fabric switch units
* PCIe interface controllers
* other EDAC/ECC type devices that can be monitored for
* errors, etc.
- * It allows for a 2 level set of hiearchry. For example:
+ * It allows for a 2 level set of hierarchy. For example:
* cache could be composed of L1, L2 and L3 levels of cache.
* Each CPU core would have its own L1 cache, while sharing
@@ -460,7 +460,7 @@ extern int edac_mc_find_csrow_by_page(struct mem_ctl_info *mci,
* The no info errors are used when error overflows are reported.
* There are a limited number of error logging registers that can
- * be exausted. When all registers are exhausted and an additional
+ * be exhausted. When all registers are exhausted and an additional
* error occurs then an error overflow register records that an
* error occurred and the type of error, but doesn't have any
* further information. The ce/ue versions make for cleaner