|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-06-03 07:44:50 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-19 17:09:07 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 234
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license version 2 as published by the free software foundation this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should have received a copy of the gnu general public license along with this program if not see http www gnu org licenses extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 503 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Enrico Weigelt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/video')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 12 deletions
diff --git a/include/video/omap-panel-data.h b/include/video/omap-panel-data.h
index e7003ee6e063..42b77249ee14 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
+/* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only */
* Header containing platform_data structs for omap panels
@@ -10,18 +11,6 @@
* Copyright (C) 2010 Canonical Ltd.
* Author: Bryan Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.