Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ocfs2/dlmfs')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ocfs2/dlmfs/dlmfs.c b/fs/ocfs2/dlmfs/dlmfs.c
index 385fcefa8bc5..602c71f32740 100644
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@ struct workqueue_struct *user_dlm_worker;
* Over time, dlmfs has added some features that were not part of the
* initial ABI. Unfortunately, some of these features are not detectable
* via standard usage. For example, Linux's default poll always returns
- * POLLIN, so there is no way for a caller of poll(2) to know when dlmfs
+ * EPOLLIN, so there is no way for a caller of poll(2) to know when dlmfs
* added poll support. Instead, we provide this list of new capabilities.
* Capabilities is a read-only attribute. We do it as a module parameter
@@ -83,7 +83,7 @@ struct workqueue_struct *user_dlm_worker;
- * - bast : POLLIN against the file descriptor of a held lock
+ * - bast : EPOLLIN against the file descriptor of a held lock
* signifies a bast fired on the lock.
#define DLMFS_CAPABILITIES "bast stackglue"
@@ -230,7 +230,7 @@ static __poll_t dlmfs_file_poll(struct file *file, poll_table *wait)
if (ip->ip_lockres.l_flags & USER_LOCK_BLOCKED)
- event = POLLIN | POLLRDNORM;
+ event = EPOLLIN | EPOLLRDNORM;