Greatly enhance the MAS allocator:
- Handle row and column reservations.
- Permit all the available MAS to be allocated.
- Follows the WiMedia rules on MAS selection.
Take appropriate action when reservation conflicts are detected.
- Correctly identify which reservation wins the conflict.
- Protect alien BP reservations.
- If an owned reservation loses, resize/move it.
- Follow the backoff procedure before requesting additional MAS.
When reservations are terminated, move the remaining reservations (if
necessary) so they keep following the MAS allocation rules.
Signed-off-by: Stefano Panella <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: David Vrabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>