|author||Hans de Goede <email@example.com>||2010-02-26 16:06:40 +0100|
|committer||Hans de Goede <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-02-26 16:06:40 +0100|
Update docs for the new v4l-utils as a separate project situation
Signed-off-by: Hans de Goede <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'COPYING')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 15 deletions
@@ -1,19 +1,4 @@
- NOTE! This copyright does *not* cover user programs that use kernel
- services by normal system calls - this is merely considered normal use
- of the kernel, and does *not* fall under the heading of "derived work".
- Also note that the GPL below is copyrighted by the Free Software
- Foundation, but the instance of code that it refers to (the Linux
- kernel) is copyrighted by me and others who actually wrote it.
- Also note that the only valid version of the GPL as far as the kernel
- is concerned is _this_ particular version of the license (ie v2, not
- v2.2 or v3.x or whatever), unless explicitly otherwise stated.
- Linus Torvalds
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991