blob: 6b318fa0f5e325ae395f1b523dc2c3306d5bdd2c (plain
This file keeps track of ambiguities and just plain problems found in the
V4L2 specification while writing and testing this compliance test tool.
At some point in time these issues should be resolved, but by placing them
here they won't be forgotten.
- Duplicate controls: V4L2_CID_EXPOSURE (user class) and V4L2_CID_EXPOSURE_ABSOLUTE
- Need an ENUMFMT flag to mark mplanar formats.
- crop/compose impossible if ENUM_FRAMESIZES reports more than 1 discrete framesize.
- continuous/stepwise framesizes: bounds of scaler? Should this be required if a
scaler is present?
- Should calling s_std(g_std()) reset the format?
- Latency checks: warn when ioctls take a very long time.